LaunchBox Community Forums
Mr. RetroLust

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Thanks for you hard work on these buddy love seeing what's coming next Mortal Kombat for me ;)

Mag Max was one of those games I played back in the 80's on the Spectrum, It took me 27 years to come across it again thanks for the bezel bro.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, goofers said:

Thanks for you hard work on these buddy love seeing what's coming next Mortal Kombat for me ;)

Mag Max was one of those games I played back in the 80's on the Spectrum, It took me 27 years to come across it again thanks for the bezel bro.

Glad you like bud! Yep MK's coming soon 🤙 Yeah this whole project brings back memories for me as well and many games I wished I could have played back then but I didn't have the quarters lol

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:30 AM, Mr. RetroLust said:

==============Continuing with pack 05==============

The Legend of Kage (Thanks to @Mr. Do for letting me restore the artwork, this was a tough one to do, hope you like the result)

lkage.zip 8.52 MB · 15 downloads

lkage.thumb.JPG.2f38805e0ac55bd32241e431b5a4529b.JPG

Lovely work. Do you have this cleaned bezel and others you've worked on available for download?

9 hours ago, Dreamstate said:

Lovely work. Do you have this cleaned bezel and others you've worked on available for download?

They are made from scans by and for Mr. Do so they'll be available there or when he releases them

4 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

They are made from scans by and for Mr. Do so they'll be available there or when he releases them

Where? The MAME forums? His personal site? I release mine to the public on the MAME forums. when I'm finished.  I'm putting a face on that guy on the side of the Gate Of Doom bezel you posted. He needed one.

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dreamstate said:

Where? The MAME forums? His personal site? I release mine to the public on the MAME forums. when I'm finished.  I'm putting a face on that guy on the side of the Gate Of Doom bezel you posted. He needed one.

Capture.PNG

To his drive

2 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

To his drive

Cool. Let's hope that next update is soon or I'll have to bug Ars or Raspbear to up these to me.