LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

Hey Mr. Retrolust, quick question - is there a "generic" bezel in your packs that can be used for games that aren't covered in your creation list?

I'm trying to find a default 4:3 and vertical bezel from what you've already done that I can swap in for ones you haven't covered (like Phoenix, for example).

Many thanks.

43 minutes ago, GreenGriffon said:

Hey Mr. Retrolust, quick question - is there a "generic" bezel in your packs that can be used for games that aren't covered in your creation list?

I'm trying to find a default 4:3 and vertical bezel from what you've already done that I can swap in for ones you haven't covered (like Phoenix, for example).

Many thanks.

There are generic bezels withtin the packs but I'll cook something up tomorrow so you won't have to go through the set.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

There are generic bezels withtin the packs but I'll cook something up tomorrow so you won't have to go through the set.

I really appreciate that. I went looking through all 5 packs but had a hard time finding generic ones to use to fill the gaps in my collection.

Thanks very much.

• Like 1

===?Announcement?===

I started this project on 13 November 2019, can't believe how fast the year passed, I honestly thought I might not be able to get this far as it's quite a lot of work but here we are :) 

From the looks of it I'll finish the project somewhere in the spring or summer. When that's done I might be doing requests (if I still have the energy left that is, but I think so) for games you really love that I didn't cover so perhaps it's a good idea to already start keeping notes. 

Cheers and thank you for all your enthusiasm and support through the year, it really makes it fun to do! ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Game On 3

On 11/19/2020 at 12:01 PM, Mr. RetroLust said:

===?Announcement?===

I started this project on 13 November 2019, can't believe how fast the year passed, I honestly thought I might not be able to get this far as it's quite a lot of work but here we are :) 

From the looks of it I'll finish the project somewhere in the spring or summer. When that's done I might be doing requests (if I still have the energy left that is, but I think so) for games you really love that I didn't cover so perhaps it's a good idea to already start keeping notes. 

Cheers and thank you for all your enthusiasm and support through the year, it really makes it fun to do! ?

You're an absolute legend my dude!

Thank you so much for doing all this. I know I haven't been saying much as of late, but believe me when I tell you that I've never missed a single overlay you put out and I'm always keen to see what rolls out of your (very active) forge.

You already know how I feel about the theme you created and I'm still rocking out on it, heck I'm over here converting ppl to PC gaming thanks to how spiffy my collection looks, all thanks to you and your efforts. Please never stop creating with your very unique flavor of magic, if not for my sake... then for the entire gaming community as a whole.

Cheers boet and thanks again for all your enthusiasm/effort through the years, as it really makes gaming fun to do! (See what I did there? lol) ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, L4ZYD4NE said:

You're an absolute legend my dude!

Thank you so much for doing all this. I know I haven't been saying much as of late, but believe me when I tell you that I've never missed a single overlay you put out and I'm always keen to see what rolls out of your (very active) forge.

You already know how I feel about the theme you created and I'm still rocking out on it, heck I'm over here converting ppl to PC gaming thanks to how spiffy my collection looks, all thanks to you and your efforts. Please never stop creating with your very unique flavor of magic, if not for my sake... then for the entire gaming community as a whole.

Cheers boet and thanks again for all your enthusiasm/effort through the years, as it really makes gaming fun to do! (See what I did there? lol) ^^

Aww thanks bro that leaves me kinda speechless ? Glad to see my doing can have that effect. Thanks again for your kind words brother ?

• Like 1
  • Game On 1