LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

4 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I have always had a preference in graphic design towards the grungy textures. It's the same choice Lucas made with Star Wars (lol), before that Scifi ships where clean as a whistle. The arcades that I went to where dirty as a MFer, in the past and present. These aren't compareable with collectors cabinets. So in the end you could say it's a certain taste that you like or don't, it's all good. :)

It's ok, I'm a graphics artist myself, in the past, I through it might be an artist choice rather than a functional choice I I was right, at least you understand, you don't need white knights defending your work, I can tell by your reply.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, zugswang said:

If you are/were a graphics artist, whipping up a complete MAME set in your style should be a piece of piss.

I look forward to critiquing your work.

no need for clones to be done to save you a bit of time.

White Knight signing off,

PS,

I will keep an eye out for you to see if you ever contribute anything to the community (highly unlikely) to back up the talk.

And maybe a name change your name to WrATHSS so I know it's you.

Listen smart arse, I can stay and play with you if you want or we can talk properly like adults, I don't know if you're one but you certainly don't act like it, this is something I expect from a 12 year old not an 80s arcade bro, maybe we can sort it out some other way, or maybe your ego is so big it needs taking down a few notches.

Edited by WrATH
extra sarcasm for spice

3 minutes ago, WrATH said:

Listen smart arse, I can stay and play with you if you want or we can talk properly like adults, I don't know if you're one but you certainly don't act like it, this is something I expect from a 12 year old not an 80s arcade bro, maybe we can sort it out some other way, or maybe your ego is so big it needs taking down a few notches.

Or maybe you could just say "thank you" to Mr. Retrolust for spending months, just about every single day, to create and share these with the community.

If they're not to your taste, just move on. Your behavior here is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, GreenGriffon said:

Or maybe you could just say "thank you" to Mr. Retrolust for spending months, just about every single day, to create and share these with the community.

If they're not to your taste, just move on. Your behavior here is ridiculous.

Or maybe you could learn to read and not back your forum buddy up.  "Thanks very much for doing these, you've done a fantastic job"

5 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Guys can we please stop this discussion, no need for this. Let's just enjoy this hobby together and be brotendos ;)

Well they won't let me, I said "Thanks very much for doing these, you've done a fantastic job" and I still get attacked by forum thugs.