LaunchBox Community Forums
Rainman74

Fully launchable WHDLoad-Collection (Dec 2019)

Thanks for all the work on this, it's great! I am pretty new at all this and was wondering the best way to manage the games and media files. I have images for the games, but there are a ton of different versions of games such as the cd version, aga, ntsc, pal, etc... And only one version shows the box art. Is there an easy way to define which game gets the image? Or do I have to manage by hand? I appreciate the advice and apologize if I missed something obvious. 

Annotation 2020-08-04 221545.png

Hi all. If someone could spot me the link for this I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

On 12/21/2019 at 10:47 AM, Rainman74 said:

Download:
It's pretty stressful right now because I get a lot of requests for the link. So please post your requests here under the post and it would be great if someone who already has the link could pass it on via PN.

Alternatively for the link to the WHDLoad archive you can send an email to amiga@salumba.com (Thanks @Pixelpiper)
(Subject and body of the message won't matter. All incoming messages are deleted and nothing is logged.)

Edited by DerSchlachter

Just send an Email to the address shown with no subject or text, you will get an Email back with a download link.  It works I am looking at the contents of the download right now.

I'd like a link, thanks. I'm struggling with WHDload because Launchbox doesn't scrap it's weird naming scheme.