LaunchBox Community Forums

Fully launchable WHDLoad-Collection (Dec 2019)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, everybody, here is my fully launchable WHDLoad-Collection for LaunchBox Download: It's pretty stressful right now because I get a lot of requests for the link. So please post your r

OK, in hopes of keeping the thread active in discussion, if you need a link to the WHDLoad archive, just send an email to amiga@salumba.com - no need to request it here in the forum.

Incredible work. I took the liberty of merging it into my LaunchBox as a separate Platform Category, so it appears as WHDLoad. This way I can also easily create playlists of my favourite WHDLoad

Posted Images

This really is a great collection, thanks to the uploader and those sharing the links.

Technical question, maybe someone who has more experience can help. I've got the collection working using the PUAE core in RA without issue. The only problem I'm having is that the additional apps for the games are set up to use the emulators that come with the package. Now I know LB doesn't yet support bulk editing additional apps, but I tried myself to edit the XML for Amiga. What I did was change the emulator ID's for each additional app game to the ID for my RA emulator. However it doesn't appear to be actually changing it, because when I go into LB the additional apps are still looking for the wrong emu. Does anyone have any experience editing the XML's to change an emulator in bulk?

44 minutes ago, TheNewClassics said:

This really is a great collection, thanks to the uploader and those sharing the links.

Technical question, maybe someone who has more experience can help. I've got the collection working using the PUAE core in RA without issue. The only problem I'm having is that the additional apps for the games are set up to use the emulators that come with the package. Now I know LB doesn't yet support bulk editing additional apps, but I tried myself to edit the XML for Amiga. What I did was change the emulator ID's for each additional app game to the ID for my RA emulator. However it doesn't appear to be actually changing it, because when I go into LB the additional apps are still looking for the wrong emu. Does anyone have any experience editing the XML's to change an emulator in bulk?

I've tried this manipulation, but i also went through those problems, so i finally decidedto spend few days to configure a full collection of WHDload that works either with FS-UAE or RA / P-UAE. And it works fine and leave WinUAE aside.

2 minutes ago, HuggyOne76 said:

Hi everybody ! Could I also have the link please ? 🙂

Thank you !

Sent :)