LaunchBox Community Forums
atc500x

Controller mapping pause themes?

8 hours ago, Retro808 said:

I will post this on Tuesday. I really did not tweak it much so pretty much looks as the images show. Sorry for the delay, but have not been home for a few days to access my pc. 

Remember this will only be a functional theme with no media. Any control images I have are unique to my set up and they all have logos made specifically for my cabinets. So not going to redo the thousands of images. This theme will allow to drop your images in the appropriate folders and as long as the images are named as your games/rom files or as the platform is named it should display them easily.    

That sounds awesome to me :)

Cheers, looking forward to it!

My Pause Screens are finished but I'll likely wait a week or two to release them until I'm finished with the matching bezels, and release everything together. Here is a preview of a couple bezels (Both Xbox and DS4 versions, all 4K):

1835733046_ArcadeClassics_Xbox.thumb.png.dc665f3a39c9b710a296b384f50360f5.png550225429_ArcadeClassics_DS4.thumb.png.b986d4a5e3d8c3aa563ab783eb2bff45.png2092730475_ArcadeClassics.thumb.png.2319b8d441bbec0bcbb04b2eb74a98dd.png1734359913_Atari2600_Xbox.thumb.png.f0dc9366ed2d6043e920d7f6845b5082.png1163655656_Atari2600_DS4.thumb.png.8fad5c2b0e2ea158ee2bba51f9def390.png987517033_Atari2600.thumb.png.e9516e5891363fdc91e062a450dbd80f.png

Edited by OhBoy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

@OhBoy Is this part of a Pause Theme and Startup Theme or just images to be used in them?

Just images used in them, currently I'm just using them as device images and have the default pause theme's background pointing to the device image folder for each platform.

• Like 1

Was testing the theme a bit with the fullscreen images from @OhBoy and realized the inset image style in the first pics does not do it justice since it makes some of his outer edge text a bit small. So figure why not also make a fullscreen version. Just a simple text for the menu options and the image. Been kind of slacking on this so my apologies. I will get this one zipped up and type up how the folder structure needs to be and post it, then get the other one done.

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 6.20.27 PM.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Was testing the theme a bit with the fullscreen images from @OhBoy and realized the inset image style in the first pics does not do it justice since it makes some of his outer edge text a bit small. So figure why not also make a fullscreen version. Just a simple text for the menu options and the image. Been kind of slacking on this so my apologies. I will get this one zipped up and type up how the folder structure needs to be and post it, then get the other one done.

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 6.20.27 PM.png

Thank you! This will be so awesome, I’ll release the backgrounds tomorrow morning. :)

Here's the theme. @Retro808 feel free to include everything in your theme if you want. Your theme appears to be better than mine, since it uses a custom image location instead of the "device" image path, which mine uses. I'm not too familiar with theme development, so I'll definitely be using your theme once it's finished lol.

Edited by OhBoy

1 hour ago, OhBoy said:

Here's the theme. @Retro808 feel free to include everything in your theme if you want. Your theme appears to be better than mine, since it uses a custom image location instead of the "device" image path, which mine uses. I'm not too familiar with theme development, so I'll definitely be using your theme once it's finished lol.

I appreciate that. If I do I will be sure to tag you for credit and link to the download of the direct images.

• Like 1