Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
broskiplays

Big Box priortizes itself over other applications.

Recommended Posts

Hi there everyone,

 

I am trying to run Big Box and open a game but whenever Retroarch opens, my bigbox starts to lock itself in front of everything. I can't get to the retroarch screen which is really annoying.

I run Bigbox in fullscreen mode for anyone wondering.

I tried some stuff already but that didn't work either. If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Edited by broskiplays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, broskiplays said:

Hi there everyone,

 

I am trying to run Big Box and open a game but whenever Retroarch opens, my bigbox starts to lock itself in front of everything. I can't get to the retroarch screen which is really annoying.

I run Bigbox in fullscreen mode for anyone wondering.

I tried some stuff already but that didn't work either. If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Knowing what you tried would be helpful so we do not recommend you try those.

Any chance you are running BigBox as admin? If so, we recommend not.

Does it happen with any other emulator?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Knowing what you tried would be helpful so we do not recommend you try those.

Any chance you are running BigBox as admin? If so, we recommend not.

Does it happen with any other emulator?

I tried task manager, alt+tab, trying to restart my pc and force reset.

My bigbox is not running in admin.

It happens with every single emulator.

Edited by broskiplays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, broskiplays said:

I tried task manager, alt+tab, trying to restart my pc and force reset.

My bigbox is not running in admin.

It happens with every single emulator.

Are you using the LB/BB startup themes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Retro808 said:

Are you using the LB/BB startup themes?

You mean the video that starts everytime i open bigbox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, broskiplays said:

You mean the video that starts everytime i open bigbox?

No. The startup screen that will show before you launch a game. Like these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...