LaunchBox Community Forums
Johnny T

New MAME High Score feature!

On 4/20/2020 at 6:32 PM, Johnny T said:

Just wanted to thank Jason and the team for the new MAME high score feature!!

Yeah, and I just want to a say a big SCREW YOU to whomever just beat my high score on Street Fighter II. Whoever you are, you are now my sworn enemy.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, flatuswalrus said:

Yeah, and I just want to a say a big SCREW YOU to whomever just beat my high score on Street Fighter II. Whoever you are, you are now my sworn enemy.

Unfortunately that wasn't me but you've now put me in the mood for a game later when the sun gets over the yard arm and I can justify cracking open a cold beer. 🙂

1 minute ago, Johnny T said:

Unfortunately that wasn't me but you've now put me in the mood for a game later when the sun gets over the yard arm and I can justify cracking open a cold beer. 🙂

I though quoting your thank you would be a good comedic lead in for my screw you remark. I have been trying to better a few scores today but now I have seen my SFII score beat I am going to sit in the dark and eat an entire tub of ice-cream.

Just now, flatuswalrus said:

I though quoting your thank you would be a good comedic lead in for my screw you remark. I have been trying to better a few scores today but now I have seen my SFII score beat I am going to sit in the dark and eat an entire tub of ice-cream.

Yep, you gave me my first laugh of the day :)

The sun is cracking the paving stones here in sunny Scotland so I'm having a lazy day. No jobs being done. Just chilling with my missus and then firing up the homemade cab later with a few beers.

I've not played Street Fighter II for years (since it came out) and my normal goto games are Frogger, Toki, Galaxians, Tekken 3, Fighting Hawk and a few others.... however, going to have a go at it later in your honour (won't be anywhere near any high scores though I'm sure!!).

:) 

20 hours ago, Johnny T said:

Street Fighter II for years .... however, going to have a go at it later in your honour (won't be anywhere near any high scores though I'm sure!!). 

You do honor me with your honoring me. You are a gentleman, scholar and a gamer! Also, I just took back my SFII high score so whoever took it from me... in your face!

• Like 1