Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

AHK for Super Mario 64 PC


drewjbx
 Share

Recommended Posts

The recently released Mario 64 doesn't start in full screen, even if adding the 'fullscreen true' in sm64config.txt. So only way is hitting Alt+Enter. Is there a way to add this to an individual game exe after it is launched? Or a custom AHK script?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I stopped being lazy and found the solution.. for anyone that might need the info. Just create your own AHK and point to it in launchbox. 

 

Run, mario.exe, E:\Super Mario 64 Remaster

SleepAmount = 50

WinWaitActive , Super Mario 64 PC-Port

Send !{Enter}

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:32 PM, drewjbx said:

I stopped being lazy and found the solution.. for anyone that might need the info. Just create your own AHK and point to it in launchbox. 

 


Run, mario.exe, E:\Super Mario 64 Remaster

SleepAmount = 50

WinWaitActive , Super Mario 64 PC-Port

Send !{Enter}

 

Where can I put this at? Create BAT files?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, hulkk01 said:

Where can I put this at? Create BAT files?

Create the AHK and put the code I used into it. Be sure to edit your path accordingly. (works same as BAT file but has ahk extension)

Go to setting of the game and point Application path to the AHK file. I put the AHK into the game directory itself.

 

 

Image11.png

Edited by drewjbx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, drewjbx said:

Create the AHK and put the code I used into it. Be sure to edit your path accordingly. (works same as BAT file but has ahk extension)

Go to setting of the game and point Application path to the AHK file. I put the AHK into the game directory itself.

 

 

Image11.png

I follow your instruction and it still doesn't work. it popup and ask me "How do you want to open this file".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, hulkk01 said:

I follow your instruction and it still doesn't work. it popup and ask me "How do you want to open this file".

Are you sure you need to do that with the latest version. I am using SM64 and it launches fullscreen without using a AHK file. All I need now is to figure out how to close it :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Krakatoa said:

Are you sure you need to do that with the latest version. I am using SM64 and it launches fullscreen without using a AHK file. All I need now is to figure out how to close it :)

I'm not sure.. will have to look at it again                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...