LaunchBox Community Forums

dirtyOld

thimolor

This is looking really great! Love the animations! That really adds a lot of polish to it. I also like the circles for the rating. That muted texture effect for the backgrounds is really well done. I can't wait to try this one! Looks like one of the best themes yet! Thanks for your hard work on this.

Edited by Dan Patrick
  • Thanks 1

125 + fallback platform banners done :P And I'am not making anymore. Will upload the template when the time comes to publish this brainwreck. Here are the styles for playlists. Tried to add some variation between them, so they would not look the same.

1532695850_BigBoxScreenshot-dirtyOld43-PlatformWheel1FiltersView-2020-12-1321_46_51.thumb.jpg.35723208f8d07c2c7249a83ddfdd1932.jpg

Edited by thimolor
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, virividiann1198 said:

I'd kill for a wall view in big box (just like Launchbox displays them)... isn't possible to do a clean/customized version of that?

Sorry, but not with the theme tool. It has very limited option for the wall view. In it's current state it is quite unusable view. Hopefully it will get some updates in the long run.

Edited by thimolor
First comment was bad
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thimolor said:

Who wants to test this new theme? I need someone who has lot's of different platforms and also somebody with older system with lower specs.

Sure, count me in! I'm not sure if my system qualifies as "old" but I built it about 5 years ago. And I have about 50 or so platforms set up within LaunchBox/BigBox