LaunchBox Community Forums

How to hide clear logos on playlists.

kevin.k

Hello again everyone,
I didn't want to talk about this, but here's my situation:
I'm only 16 yo and I'm building the XAML theme by watching videos and reading articles here and there (kind of monkey see, monkey do situation TBH) and what make it worse is English is not my native language and I have to translate to understand what to do.
That's the situation my friends. I swear it's not because of laziness... etc....
So please if anyone has spare time to help me with this final step to complete the theme, I'll be very grateful. And of course I'll credit everyone helped me build this theme.
Many thanks again and best regards to all.

<coverFlow:FlowControl x:Name="FlowControl" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Column="0" Columns="1" Endless="True"
                       CurveAmount="4.5" CameraZPosition="3.0" VisibleCount="14" PageSize="6" Spacing="1.0" ItemZPosition="1.0" SelectedItemZPosition="2.0">
  <coverFlow:FlowControl.FlowTemplate>
    <DataTemplate>
      <coverFlow:FlowContext>
        <TextBlock Foreground="White" FontSize="32" Text="{Binding Name}"/>
      </coverFlow:FlowContext>
    </DataTemplate>
  </coverFlow:FlowControl.FlowTemplate>
</coverFlow:FlowControl>

Find the FlowControl in the xaml file you linked. Replace it with this. Change size, color, and font as desired in the TextBlock

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much Good Sir!
I was able to change everything like playlist spacing value and font family (I just added the FontFamily="example") to the TextBlock ?
Everything you guys did are way better than adding an option to disable playlists clear logos. I mean the possibilities are endless now! You guys are genius! ?

I can't thank you enough Mr. C-Beats and everyone who helped me with this learning journey ?
The theme is completed now all thanks to you guys, and I'll credit every single one who helped me to complete it. And I'll surely keep adding to it and enhance it since I'll use it myself as my main theme.

Many Thanks again, especially to you Mr. C-Beats!
Best wishes and best regards to everyone.

• Like 1

Hehe. It's a custom. I respect good people.
Yes, I am enjoying the new features. You gentlemen are amazing!
Unfortunately, I still have one issue preventing me from posting the theme though.
It's these three BigBox boxes. I wanted to change the highlight color. I changed every single color on every single XAML file, but none of these box's color has changed.
Is it possible to change their color? Please tell me if we can change them so I post about this on XAML Tips and Tricks as suggested by Mr. Retro808 previously.
Many Thanks again for any help ?

Change Highlight Color.png