Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

N64 Scraping isn't returning any results ...


Recommended Posts

Greetings, i am brand new to Launchbox and am setting all my emulators up in it. I have added 9 consoles, DOS games and more and everything is fine with box art and meta data all loaded/downloaded in

I have tried adding my N64 roms in and the scraper will find only like 3 pictures for 3 games of the 200+ i have. The games load in fine, but zero meta data and no images/box art are showing up. i am using both databases and emumovies

Edited by JJRambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JJRambo said:

Greetings, i am brand new to Launchbox and am setting all my emulators up in it. I have added 9 consoles, DOS games and more and everything is fine with box art and meta data all loaded/downloaded in

I have tried adding my N64 roms in and the scraper will find only like 3 pictures for 3 games of the 200+ i have. The games load in fine, but zero meta data and no images/box art are showing up. i am using both databases and emumovies

How are your roms named? show a image of that rom folder.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

How are your roms named? show a image of that rom folder.

Just by digging into the rom folder by your simple question fixed my issue. The roms all had a "#N64" at the end of each title.

ex...."WaveRace #N64.n64".

I bulk removed those characters and it's work now!! Thanks!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JJRambo said:

Just by digging into the rom folder by your simple question fixed my issue. The roms all had a "#N64" at the end of each title.

ex...."WaveRace #N64.n64".

I bulk removed those characters and it's work now!! Thanks!!!!

lol, yup that will do it. Glad you got it sorted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...