LaunchBox Community Forums

Use a different cores for same platform ?‍♂️

Beanie moo

Right call me an idiot I'm pulling my hair out I've wasted a whole day and night now I've imported and deleted and started again. Capcom game system 1 2 and 3  I loaded system 1 roms and most worked so then moved onto 2 in the arcade platform for some reason the 2nd system has to use a diffrent core as soon as I change it on edit game system  1 all stops working I go to change that back and the whole lot reverts back and 2 doesn't work this has officially given me a a right headache I know I'm a noob learning as I go. Can some one explain this to me as I've tried the file path thing but it does not t change the emulation. It either plays one or the other. Sorry again for being thick 

4 hours ago, Beanie moo said:

Right call me an idiot I'm pulling my hair out I've wasted a whole day and night now I've imported and deleted and started again. Capcom game system 1 2 and 3  I loaded system 1 roms and most worked so then moved onto 2 in the arcade platform for some reason the 2nd system has to use a diffrent core as soon as I change it on edit game system  1 all stops working I go to change that back and the whole lot reverts back and 2 doesn't work this has officially given me a a right headache I know I'm a noob learning as I go. Can some one explain this to me as I've tried the file path thing but it does not t change the emulation. It either plays one or the other. Sorry again for being thick 

Why are you using cores ?

Just use the MAME emulator for these systems and they will all play fine.