LaunchBox Community Forums

Unable to support The COMMUNITY Theme Creator until i am able to raise funds for new development laptop :-( If you wish to donate, see go fund me link

My 4 year old Surface Book 2 died this morning, it has been a wonderful work horse of a device and has seen may iterations of the COMMUNITY Theme Creator in its lifetime,  sadly this is the only laptop i have and requires a purchase of another laptop with similar specs in order for me to continue developing and supporting the COMMUNITY Theme Creator.

I have setup a gofundme page that will hopefully allow me/us to reach the target goal and for a replacement machine to be purchased.

Thank you so much in advance,

Dave

https://gofund.me/77af37ff

Edited by y2guru
  • Like 1

Good luck Dave. This is hard news to hear this morning. I hope you are able to raise the funds quickly. I have certainly got a lot of use out of the Community Theme Creator. It's a shame there is not a way for you to be compensated for your hard work on it. It's excellent software!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...