LaunchBox Community Forums

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Theme was updated to version 1.7:

This theme now requires LaunchBox version 13.3+

• Adds the cloud sync indicator to Main View
  • Adds the ability to click on GameDetails values that appear on the bottom section of details. Clicking on the link will open the sidebar to the filter/value that matches the text to allow you to quickly navigate between filters. For example if a game has the following genres: Action; Adventure; Shooter you could click on "Adventure" and you'd be opening the Genre sidebar and selecting the "Adventure" value automatically bringing you to the list of all Adventure games in your collection.

2 minutes ago, Krakerman said:

list view issue mouse double clicking to launch does nothing have to press enter key to launch also can not select all when in this view when trying to bulk select.

Yeah, I noticed the double click thing the other day I'll have to take a look at. Not sure why Ctrl-A wouldn't work though (though admit I don't know that I've tried). Thanks for letting me know.

1 minute ago, Krakerman said:

Ctrl-A is working is was just dark in color instead of border color to tell they were all selected sorry

Yeah. I probably should change some of the colors in that view. It is pretty hard to see which item(s) are selected.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Krakerman said:

Any eta on an update? Mainly the mouse not launching when double clicking in list view mode.

I'll have to get an update built and uploaded. In the meantime add the following to line 100 of ListContentView.xaml (goes inside of the quotes with the other strings that look like it)
[Event PreviewMouseLeftButtonDown] = [Action OnMouseLeftButtonDown($eventArgs)];

• Like 1

I changed a few things adding:

• Thicker border around list windows 
  • When mouse moves over each frame in list border changes Yellow
  • When selecting all games in list the borders change Light Blue 
  • Changed the background color when selecting as well wanted a bit more darker look
  • Change the width of the scrollbar slightly 

Thanks again really enjoying this theme and overall look.

I really like the border color changes as it makes it more obvious and colors I selected look pretty good to my taste and look I was going for.

Edited by Krakerman

5 minutes ago, Krakerman said:

I changed a few things adding:

• Thicker border around list windows 
  • When mouse moves over each frame in list border changes Yellow
  • When selecting all games in list the borders change Light Blue 
  • Changed the background color when selecting as well wanted a bit more darker look
  • Change the width of the scrollbar slightly 

Thanks again really enjoying this theme and overall look.

I really like the border color changes as it makes it more obvious and colors I selected look pretty good to my taste and look I was going for.

Glad you're enjoying it and able to fine tune it to your likings.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Really love this theme, just one thing I can't work out. I love the clickable game details, but it doesn't show all the game details that I've selected in the LB settings (mainly Custom Fields, of which I have a few set up). Anything I can edit to have these details appear like they do in the default theme?

12 minutes ago, mlsaunders1985 said:

Really love this theme, just one thing I can't work out. I love the clickable game details, but it doesn't show all the game details that I've selected in the LB settings (mainly Custom Fields, of which I have a few set up). Anything I can edit to have these details appear like they do in the default theme?

It's possible I didn't get them added in as I previously didn't use them. I can take a look at getting them added when I update the theme for the 13.6 release.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, sorro4 said:

Hello, 

I wanted to ask how can I see the game videos in the game details bar? They don't look like the video preview to me, just the box and the images.

Thank you so much!

Go into Tools > Options and I believe in Visuals > Game Details there is a bunch of check boxes to turn items off/on. Make sure videos is checked.