LaunchBox Community Forums

*Updated Jan '24* | 714 Platforms | 701 Playlists | Over 880,000 Games & More | with Updated Zipped Platform & Playlist .xml folders and Platform Icons. Will this ever end?

-McFly-

Torrent is stalled in 3.4% with no seeders (!)...

Also have to say (positive criticism) that I am not fond at all of the "VMWare" umbrella choice. Would much prefer categories by OS or something. Why VMWare? Why not QEMU, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, whatever. VMWare doesn't identify much, really (it's not even the best choice any more).

But it is your decision, I am just commenting.

Keep it up, your tree is a good reference.

Edited by NLS

8 hours ago, NLS said:

Torrent is stalled in 3.4% with no seeders (!)...

Also have to say (positive criticism) that I am not fond at all of the "VMWare" umbrella choice. Would much prefer categories by OS or something. Why VMWare? Why not QEMU, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, whatever. VMWare doesn't identify much, really (it's not even the best choice any more).

But it is your decision, I am just commenting.

Keep it up, your tree is a good reference.

I went with VMWare as I was familiar with it from work, no other reason. It just seemed silly to me to have a few dozen platforms with 1 title so I bundled them all together. I may split them apart at some point, who knows.

9 minutes ago, NLS said:

OK thanks for the feedback.

BTW torrent is 14% and still shows no seeders...

It was only uploaded yesterday, my machine is offline right now due to a hardware crash... I would've thought that Archive.org would have a solid seed, guess not

• -McFly- changed the title to 542 Platforms | 567 Playlists | 650,000+ Games (updated March 18 '23). This is getting silly now.
  • -McFly- changed the title to 532 Platforms | 534 Playlists | 600,000+ Games (updated Jan 20 '23). How much is too much?
  • -McFly- changed the title to 542 Platforms | 567 Playlists | 650,000+ Games | with Zipped Data .xml folders. (updated March 18 '23). This is getting silly now.
  • 3 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks for sharing your videos it's taken me  2 years on off to  reach 90 platforms and 30000 games so this has defiantly given be the motivation to keep building out my collection.  Would there be a chance you could possibly upload your clear platform and playlist logos.  The ones I'd be most interested in seeing the playlists and more obscure platforms (but happy with anything really).  I have a few playlist collections, but do struggle to find collection logos for some of the collections I would like to make.

Anyway big thanks again, such an awesome collection      

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 11:31 PM, Starbuck said:

Any chance of you posting your logos and videos for your list. I too have alot of these systems and would love to have your logos and videos to enhance my setup

Thank you, Starbuck,

You've maybe seen this already, but here you go.

On 4/7/2023 at 4:59 AM, Stingeremui said:

Just want to say thanks for sharing your videos it's taken me  2 years on off to  reach 90 platforms and 30000 games so this has defiantly given be the motivation to keep building out my collection.  Would there be a chance you could possibly upload your clear platform and playlist logos.  The ones I'd be most interested in seeing the playlists and more obscure platforms (but happy with anything really).  I have a few playlist collections, but do struggle to find collection logos for some of the collections I would like to make.

Anyway big thanks again, such an awesome collection      

clear logos - https://forums.launchbox-app.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=90039&key=760bc6d06fae81ffcd399109edb41578 I have a bunch of attachments available , check out 'my attachments' under my profile.

Hey! Thank you so much for sharing your HUGE game and art collection! Its been a great source in building and beautifying my LB rom collection. I've actually noticed 2 platforms missing from your collection though believe it or not lol. Pls correct me if Im wrong but you dont seem to have added the TimeTop Gameking 1 and 3 platforms. I've noticed them missing while searching for clear logos for them but I couldn't find them. So if you have actually added them could you direct me to where the clear logos for them are? Many thanks in advance!

• Game On 1