LaunchBox Community Forums

Playtime

(1 review)

24 Screenshots

About This File

Playtime is a theme based on the new Game Discovery Center where you can browse & discover content you may have forgotten about or just not played in a while. It is designed with much inspiration from my very popular Play Box 6 theme.
Included is a WheelGamesView based in a bedroom or Arcade room with a device hooked up to a screen to showcase some Nostalgia.

Game Discovery Center
To set Game Discovery Center to startup as your Home view. Start Big Box & go to Options/Views/Default Startup View: Game Discovery Center
Avatar Profile & Username Customisations & Instructions

Important Note

For Gameplay Videos set your Video Playback Engine to Windows Media Player in Big Box options/Videos/Video Playback Engine. VLC Player does not like videos in a Dock or Stack which will result in video playing sound but not visible.

Avatar Profile & Username Customisations
You can personalise your Home Screen ect with your own Avatar profile/Gamer Pic & i have created 50 Avatar pics for your profile for you to play around with & enjoy.

Edited by DazStelfox79
Added Information about changing Video Playback Engine to Windows Media Player

What's New in Version 09/04/2024 08:11 PM   See changelog

Released

I have added the original HorizontalWheel1GamesView as there was Lag/Delay with the last upload

Edited the TextGamesView as the wrong colour was on the Highlight of the Alphanumeric Bar/Game Wheel Index for search filter, Was Blue now Green

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Game On 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

SidewaysMan

· Edited by SidewaysMan

Great BigBox theme. Good support by the creator. Its my default theme right!!!! 

Response from the author:

Thank You so much for the Review SidewaysMan 😀 

Link to review