LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Pokémon Mini

Brian

Hi,

the last few days I took some time to create hd logos for each (10 in total) of the released Pokémon Mini games, but I noticed that the platform was missing quite a bit of information.

I was able to submit changes for all the games, but I can't do this for the platforms. Could someone make a few small changes applied to the "Nintendo Pokemon Mini" platform:

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Mini

1. Name: Rename it to "Nintendo Pokémon Mini" (add the ´ on top of the e)
  2. Release date: November 16, 2001
  3. Dev: Nintendo
  4. Manu: Nintendo
  5. Max cont: 1
  6. CPU: 8 bit, 4 MHz S1C88
  7. Memory: Internal ram 4kB (shared with video subsystem)
  8. Display: 96 x 64 pixel monochrome LCD
  9. Media: Game Pak (512KiB cartridge)
  10. Overview: 

The Pokémon Mini (stylized Pokémon mini) is a handheld game console that was designed and manufactured by Nintendo and themed around the Pokémon media franchise. It is the smallest game system with interchangeable cartridges ever produced by Nintendo, weighing just under two and a half ounces (70 grams). It was first released in North America on November 16, 2001, then in Japan on December 14, 2001, and in Europe on March 15, 2002. The systems were released in three colors: Wooper Blue, Chikorita Green, and Smoochum Purple.

Features of the Pokémon mini include an internal real-time clock, an infrared port used to facilitate multiplayer gaming, a reed switch for detecting shakes, and a motor used to implement force feedback. The Nintendo GameCube game Pokémon Channel features playable demo versions of several Pokémon mini games via console emulation. Also included in the game is Snorlax's Lunch Time, a Pokémon Channel exclusive. Some games were only released in Japan, such as Togepi's Adventure.

11. The attached image can be used as platform clear logo.

Pokémon Mini.png