LaunchBox Community Forums

When playing Discs of Tron through Launchbox/MAME its high score seems like it registers differently on community leaderboards

TBachVanWa

When I play Discs of Tron on Mame through Lunchbox/Big Box I'll get a high score in the tens of thousands, like 12,000. It will register on my Discs of Tron in the high score section correctly but when it ports over to the networked High Score Community Leaderboard it shows up as 100th of the that score - 12,000 shows up as 120. It doesn't seem to be that way for other contributors as their high scores are listed in the tens of thousands. I do see, however, I'm not the only contributor that has this prorated score. Now, it could be that this is the way for everyone and those people that have 25,0000 points actually got 2,500,000. However, the other games that port high scores to the community leaderboard don't do this math, so it seems weird to me. Any one else notice this?

IMG_7430.HEIC