LaunchBox Community Forums

Just upgraded arcade machine to Windows 11 (July 2022) and now Launchbox taking hours to open and Big Box won't open at all.

TBachVanWa

Hello, I bit the bullet and upgraded my Launchbox/BigBox powered arcade machine to Windows 11. (Microsoft got more and more annoying about the upgrade.) After doing that I get the "Launchbox populating games message" and it does eventually open but it takes just under 30minutes. When I try Big Box it does that same thing - it takes just under a half hour to start. When I have clicked on the Big Box loading logo, I get an error message from Windows stating it's not responding. But if I leave it alone it eventually opens up. To try to fix this I loaded back up launchbox data files from several previous versions but I still get the same problem.  I attached my LB/BB debug log. Any ideas?

Debug 2022-07-27 11-32-39 AM.log

Edited by TBachVanWa

• 4 months later...