LaunchBox Community Forums

Big box issues with 2 sinden lightguns

EdPreston

Hi all, im using 2 sinden light guns with big box, and every so often when exiting a mame light gun game the interface will lock up for bigbox and will only come active if I press the trigger on the light guns.

I'm only guessing here but i think it may have something to do with the fact it brings the light gun software to the foreground and moves bigbox to the background and when pressing the trigger acts as a mouse click to then make bigbox the foreground application again and everything starts working.

By no means is this a massive issue but its been an irksome issue for some time and breaks immersion when playing the cab with guests.

I would advise to make a new Sinden gun setup and test it out.  I run 2 setups and never had this issue. (Mame I primarily run)

Some simple things to check is your pre-res setup (camera permissions, mouse setting ect)

Check your boxes for minimize to system tray.  Update your program too if it needs it.  

Outside of that you make have a control conflict in your Sinden Guns in relation to BigBox controls.  Double check your controls on the gun to see if any of those button correspond with anything Action BigBox maybe doing.  

Sinden Lightgun (miraheze.org)

Visual Setup Guide - Sinden Lightgun (miraheze.org)

Mame - Sinden Lightgun (miraheze.org)