LaunchBox Community Forums

box art not loading

NaughtyPanda87

i just got my forever license a week ago i do have version 13 and  i am trying to set everything up and going threw the sets to install/upload roms to LaunchBox program and some of the games after it gets done doing its thing some of the box art i can correct and some when i try to correct nothing happens. as far as i know the files from image files that come from "launchbox BD ID" and the EmuMovies image and video file i have tried deleting the images from the image folder and re-downloading them and still nothing . so hopefully i explained this well enough for someone to help me out

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

16 minutes ago, Ridgedrive said:

I had same issue a minute ago but found a solution with google search: Right click the game and choose Refresh Selected Images. To make it easier for you, select all games with Ctrl+A and press F5.

thank you for the help i can use that for future trouble shooting. unfortunately it did not solve my problem for the current i ended up figuring it out it just dose not have the 3D box art for that game witch makes scene. again thank you for taking the time to read my post.