LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox loses focus when waking from sleep

maximus1

Hi all - just finished my first build, and I'm trying to get everything working without keyboard/mouse. BigBox is installed and working with MAME, but there's an annoying little issue where the BigBox window loses focus after waking from sleep. I can wake the PC by moving a joystick or pressing a button, but after waking, BigBox doesn't respond to joystick moves or button presses.. If I plug in a mouse and left-click once, everything works again.

I've tried it with Attract Mode on/off and with the "Allow Sleep during Attract Mode" setting on/off. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like this started after upgrading to 13.3.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. Not sure if it's related, but when I exit a MAME game, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds before returning to BigBox. Alt-tab shows the "Game Over" screen, but then you have to mouse click to return focus to BigBox.

Edited by maximus1