LaunchBox Community Forums

game media import problem

dzool

i am fairly new to launchbox and am pulling my hair out with this problem i installed the amiga core PUAE and found a full set of zipped roms in ipf format and installed them and all the media box covers etc downloaded and some games would run but amost i tried  played corrupted so i deleted all the zipped rom files and found another set to download but these are in the the hdf format and these all run perfectly however i cannot get the box media to download i have removed  and installed the files several times and it makes no difference the bezels download and work in game but i am left with over 3000 games with no pictures i would like the box art present if possible .it is their in the images file because i checked. in the prevoius rom download  the zipped games where all in individual zipped files but in the hdf pack they are not in individual folders.does that have anything to do with it.

my question is how to i install the box art for the games as i am at a loss as to what to do.any help would be greatly appreciated.