LaunchBox Community Forums

Quick super noob question...

Tracy

8 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Your settings are wrong here and have been changed from default RetroArch settings we auto-fill for you. You need to have the 3 checkboxes in the middle disabled (Remove Quotes, Remove space before ROM, and Remove Extension)

And you sir are the winner. It works as advertised with those unchecked. thanks a million. Now for the funny part, this is a new install. I did not check those boxes. I installed the program and loaded up the neogeo roms. If I had checked them, I would surely tell you because I can do dumb things. 

anyways, thx for the help guys.

Tracy

1 minute ago, Tracy said:

And you sir are the winner. It works as advertised with those unchecked. thanks a million. Now for the funny part, this is a new install. I did not check those boxes. I installed the program and loaded up the neogeo roms. If I had checked them, I would surely tell you because I can do dumb things. 

anyways, thx for the help guys.

Tracy

Let me add something else that might have happened. While I was trying to get them to run, reading through some of the forum posts, I ran across someone that was having a similar issue. It was recommended in that post that they reinstall retroarch. I did that. That was the only change that I could think of that might have made that change. Either way, just trying to think back on what could have happened.