LaunchBox Community Forums

PS4 Controller mapping in BigBox

JEA

I've noticed an odd behavior with BigBox.  With PS4 controllers, when I connect a controller (one that wasn't connected when BigBox was first launched), BigBox won't recognize the controller unless I go in and toggle the "Use All Controllers" off, then back on.  With Xbox controllers, this doesn't seem to be a problem, the controller is immediately recognized.  Anyone know how to make this work with PS4 controllers as well?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've characterized this a bit more.  This primarily happens when two controllers are connected, then the first controller is disconnected and reconnected.  Since, at least in my usage, this circumstances this condition happens is know, I was wondering if there's a way either through a command line (batch file) or AHK script to force BigBox (my primary usage) to re-enumerate its list of controllers.  That would address my issue.  Thanks.