LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin only showing black screen when Streamed to Moonlight

Mark.Twain007

Ok, so I know I have a lot going on with my setup, and I don't think Launchbox is the issue, but was hoping someone here ran into the same or a similar problem. 

I have my Launchbox/Big Box setup so I can either play it locally, or stream it to my TV using Sunshine/Moonlight. As I have been setting it up, everything has been going great, until I installed Dolphin. For some reason, when I launch games to play remotely, all I see is a black screen. I hear the audio, so I know the game is running, I just can't see anything, and the game doesn't seem to respond to my inputs. It's only when I am playing remotely through Moonlight, not when I play locally (Which is why I suspect Lauchbox is not the issue). It's also only Dolphin that does it. All my other emulators launch games successfully. Dolphin is set to keep the render window on top, which I saw worked for someone else who had an issue with the screen being black all the time, but that does not seem to have fixed it. 

Any insight or suggestions are appreciated.