LaunchBox Community Forums

BeebEm Preferences

PioneerDJ

Hi,

First post here, so hoping someone can help. I am trying to get BeebEm working properly through LaunchBox. I have been able to add some games with no issues and when I click on them, they launch into the emulator. Some won't auto load, but most have a variant that does. Most of my images are .ssd files, so if anyone knows of a way to automatically launch these when they won't autorun (i.e. automate the process of CHAIN"<progname>") That would be very useful.

The main issue I'm having is that when I open BeebEm on its own, I am able to specify a few things that make it work nicely with my games, for example adding the Joystick in the preferences file, start full screen, different DX Screen resolution for full screen etc. However, when I launch the titles from LaunchBox, the preferences file in BeebEm is not being read. I have tested this extensively this evening and can't understand why. I have used the command line to add -FullScreen which works, but I cannot use the command line for the Joystick and the Screen Resolution, these are all controlled by the preferences. Has anyone been able to solve this and if so, would you be able to share, as I'd love for this collection to be accessible in my setup.

Thanks,

Daniel