LaunchBox Community Forums

Audio (both from Video and just background) is stuttering in Launch Box or Big Box

djricekcn

Hello, 
New user for Launch / Big Box and I've tried searching these forums but was not able to find my answer (perhaps bad keywords on my part).   When trying to play videos from Launch Box, the audio from the trailer stutters (nothing else is stuttering).  Big Box does the same but I've also tried adding random MP3s for random music in the background but they also stutter, although it happens throughout, it's most noticeable when moving in the menu even when there's no animation happening.  For Big Box, I tried default and COLORFUL theme and forgot the name but some Cyberpunk (city building) looking one but all three themes behave the same.

This is my general PC specs
Processor    AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics        
3.80 GHz Installed RAM    32.0 GB (27.7 GB usable) System type    
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Sorry if duplicated, but if so, please link me as I was not able to find it with search / digging.  Thank you
**ADD: Audio plays fine when playing the game itself, by the file directly (even when Launch/Big is running in the background or foreground with the same music), playing the videos in VLC directly. it's only happening when on Launch/Big itself

**ADD: So I figured it out it was because it was Bluetooth Audio that was causing it, however, what I am still trying to figure out is why is it doing this on Launch/Big box only as the same source files using the same PC doesn't have this audio stutter but when that file source is being used on Launch/Big, that's when the audio stutter happens.  
Edited by djricekcn