LaunchBox Community Forums

LEDBlinky Error (SAPI Parameter)

Like many others before me, I am attempting to setup LEDBlinky to work with LB.  After some trial and error, I figured out that LEDBlinky need to be installed outside on the plugins folder (mine is LanchBox/LEDBLinky)  If I put it in the plugins folder LB would fail to start with an error message (bass.dll error of some sort.  I do not remember it exactly).  Once I did this after I exit LaunchBox I got some error messages noting that I needed to have controls.ini and colors.ini in the LanchBox/Plugins/LEDBlinky folder.  D/L copies from LEDBlinky website.  That was easy...  Now I have 1 error that I cannot figure out how to resolve.  When I exit LB I get the error:  Unable to set SAPI parameters.  OLE error 80045039  I searched high and low and have not seen any references to this one.  Any suggestions of a link to a resolution?

Edited by 1quicksi