LaunchBox Community Forums

Dophin classic gamapad controler profiles?

Hello. I added the dolphin emulator used in Launchbox. However, since I play games with a classic joystick controller (logitech f-710), each game requires a different controller configuration. Some games work with nunchuck and some with different controllers. I had the same problem with technoparrot, but I found a zip file with all controllers added and when I just show the game folder, the game automatically starts with my controller set. My request is, does anyone have a controller (ini) file in the dolphin emulator that is set specifically for games. For example super mario galaxi 2.ini, punch out ini, wii party ini. If you share them with us, we will be able to play every game without setting a controller. Thank you to everyone who reads in advance.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 9:15 AM, eonder87 said:

Yes Wii Controller set is really problematic. If you found it. It will be awesome for me. Because I wanted to. Wii games not work a standard configuration. Maybe pro controller.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Retrogamer4423 said:

I made the basic 3 controller controller file. I also found controller configurations specific to basic games. I can send it to anyone who wants it.

could i get the config files? thx in advance