LaunchBox Community Forums

DualSense Controller having issues working wirelessly over Bluetooth. Any ideas?

Hey all, so I recently reset my laptop and I'm trying to get LaunchBox / BigBox working again and running into issues. 

Just some quick setup details:

- LaunchBox Premium.

- Windows 11. Everything up-to-date.

- Regular DualSense controller. Not Edge.

Last thing, I am using DualSenseX. So the issue I am having is that when I am wired, everything works fine. I can control LaunchBox / BigBox, RetroArch, Steam, Yuzu, etc. No issues. This is with DualSenseX set to no controller emulation. Basically plug-and-play without having to think about it. When I switch to wireless, my controls stop working in LaunchBox and at least Retroarch. Both LB and Retroarch see the controller just fine (LB sees it as a DualSense Wireless Controller and Retroarch says "DualSense configured in port 1") but no buttons work. Steam and standalone emulators seem to work fine as best I can tell. In DualSenseX, changing my controller emulation to Xbox 360, things work fine. The only difference is Retroarch now says "Xbox 360 Controller Configured in Port 1." and "DualSense Controller Configured in Port 2". Emulating a DualShock 4 controller also works without issue.

Prior to resetting my laptop, things worked fine without having to do controller emulation. Any ideas? I am losing my mind on this one.