LaunchBox Community Forums

Default Start/Shutdown theme issue

Cavey

I've been using the default startup/shutdown theme on Launchbox since they were added to the program, but recently I have noticed an issue with them. For any system that has animated spinning discs, the associated shutdown screen will not display when the game is exited. Instead the startup screen is still visible with the spinning disc as shown in the attached screen shot

bug.thumb.jpg.a10ac139a05936616aed7f4e526e3e94.jpg.

Any system that is not animated works correctly and I can 'fix' the issue on the affected platforms by removing the spinning disc code from the associated xaml, but I'd really rather not have to do that. I don't know when this started, but I have Launchbox installed on 2 PCs (one is 13.8 one is the newest version) and it happens on both.

Does this happen for everyone or is this something confined to my particular setup? If it is a 'me' issue, then can anyone suggest a way I might fix it while keeping the spinning discs?

Edited by Cavey