LaunchBox Community Forums

Unable to save emulator settings using retroarch custom core

Mock

i am trying to add a Dragons Lair to the arcade section but i cannot change the core used for this manual added game.

i first tried to add the core inside retroarch dirksimple_libretro_android.so and tested if the game could run. and everything seems fine.

then i added the game manual and found the game in the database. 

now i hold on the game to edit the emulator settings and select change custom core where i select the dirksimple. on the page it looks fine. but when i exit and edit again. it now shows finalburn2012 core. i also tried to edit the xml file manually, but this also just reverts back. what i can see from the full list of system is that laserdisk does not exist. but i know from pc version that those can show up under arcade and not a specific system.

i have also experienced other places were i am unable to save the settings, like adding media to a game. I think this is a different issue. Has anyone tried this or experiences similar issue