LaunchBox Community Forums

NES USA Box art (Front + Back + Spine) matched to Launchbox DB. 776 games total 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Full disclosure, I got this originally from another source that is free to access but with no issues with copying.

I downloaded a full set to match mine (Which I also made sure to match to the Launchbox DB, the only games in this set that doesn't have the full box are

1) Steins;Gate (I only have the front and spine)
2) Asder 20 in 1 (Only the front which I got from Launchbox)
3) BMX Simulator (Only got the front which I got from Launchbox)
4) Go! Dizzy Go! (Only got the from which I got from Launchbox)
5) Pac-Man Championship Edition (Back of the box is just a green filler, would have deleted it if I had caught it before uploading but doesn't hurt anything)

All the rest are complete and uniform.

Figure this is a good start for a uniform look while the Launchbox DB slowly fill to match the new 3D box type added.

Only thing really missing from completing it would be the ability to specify left, right, top, and bottom spines for the games that don't use the same thing for every side.

Edited by Fugus

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, davemk said:

Thankyou for these, we need more praise for these and other downloads. Great work.

Working on an SNES set too as I get the time, hoping to do it for my whole collection as I go, but just takes time. I actually seem to mess with the collections more than I do the games in them, lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Fugus said:

Working on an SNES set too as I get the time, hoping to do it for my whole collection as I go, but just takes time. I actually seem to mess with the collections more than I do the games in them, lol.

Same lol 

Great job here and thank you very much. I would still point out that some of the spines are fan art but at this point that can't be helped. This is way better than the Emu Movies collection which is 100% fan art. Thank you again for this great contribution. It really makes my 3D models look fantastic.

i know it's been a couple years but if your still active is there anywhere to get snes and sega box art as well