LaunchBox Community Forums

Play Box Ultimate 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

22 Screenshots

About This File

Happy New Year to All

This is Play Box Ultimate, I have gone back to the roots of the original Play Box theme this time around.
I wanted a smooth scrolling process through my library highlighting box images ect with a modern look on smart TV's .
It was designed in a screen resolution of 1920x1080 with Windows Scale & Layout settings at 100% so hopefully it should work with other screen resolutions.
All Steam Banners are now required to be in the original size of 460x215 in order to scale correctly in this theme which can be downloaded from www.steamgriddb.com. I have resized all Steam Banners that i have included in my theme.

Included in my theme is alternative control layouts for Microsoft Xbox & Sony Playstation consoles, a collection of steam Banners for games of various platforms which i have resized to 460x215 & a collection of Movie Box Images, Clear Logos, Background Wallpapers & Steam Banners to get you started with as there is no way for Launchbox to download Movie metadata along with instructions of how to use.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.