Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

HADES81

Members
  • Posts

    981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by HADES81

  1. ClayFighter logos dbgames are lowres. Please make a HIGH RES version https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2698-clay-fighter
  2. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/78924-archer-macleans-3d-pool
  3. Airgrave - LaunchBox Games Database https://share.google/GzOx9PQEJKfLDlBOD
  4. 3Xtreme - LaunchBox Games Database https://share.google/VK4LtJBPGOmSXpAmZ
  5. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/24352-cosmo-gang-the-video
  6. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/51944-cosmo-gang-the-puzzle Logo in db is in low res
  7. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2927-cool-spot Cool Spot Super Famicom logo Low res logo in dbgames
  8. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3373-college-slam Low res in dbgames
  9. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1664-claymates
  10. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/50886-classic-road
  11. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/40302-battle-jockey
  12. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3307-barbie-vacation-adventure Barbie vacation Adventure
  13. Barbie Super Model (low res in db) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3202-barbie-super-model
  14. The resolución is good. I thought it wasn't in HD. I don't have the HD Japan version
  15. ACTRAISER JAPAN and EUROPE https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1017-actraiser-2
  16. Ahhh real monsters https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/290-aaahh-real-monsters
  17. EUROPEAN PRIME GOAL https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/287-90-minutes-european-prime-goal
  18. The blues brothers super famicom https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2635-the-blues-brothers
  19. Ok. I will post more imagen. Thanks for your work
  20. thanks !!!
  21. Thanks
  22. Wrestle Angels restored Ultra Box 3-gou Ultra Box 4-gou Ultra Box 6-gou Shougi Database Kiyuu
×
×
  • Create New...