LaunchBox Community Forums

Super Famicom Disc System Disc Measurements

moppedz

Hi, anyone here with an Super Famicom Disc for the SFDS? I am rebuilding one for practice in an CAD environment and i found plenty of pictures, but with them i can only just interpolate measurements. Also some details are pretty unclear, for example the depths of the NINTENDO engravement (is this the right term in english?), and the little rectangle holes in the upper corners. But i want to reconstruct them as close to the original as possible, so i need valid measurements for that. Some photos next to a ruler or someting similar in higher resolution or on a piece of paper with written measurements on it from all sides would be helpful. Maybe some can help me out with another problem regarding the discs. Some games come with more than one disc. They were marked with side a and side b. Do they just get flipped over, or are these actually 2 different discs?