LaunchBox Community Forums

MErging LaunchBox.XML Files

Modex100

Hi All, Fairly new to Laucnhbox, but am so impressed, it really is an awesome product. I have a question, dont know if anyone has done this as well. For each of my Collections I have created a launchbox.xml and stored them serperately in an XML folder, I did this becuase if I made a mistake I wouldhave to keep scaning all the emualtors over and over for all the mistakes I make. Now I have a collection of launchbox.xml files such as Snes.xml Genesis.XML Mame.xml etc etc etc What I would like to do is merge them all together now to create a master launchbox.xml file. Is there a tool to do this, or failing that can anyone give me some advice how to merge them and what tags denote the start and end of a Particual emulator, or does it not work like that. I've had a look at the XML files and cannot see to find a consistant pattern. Failing that I suppose I will have to add them all once again now I know they are correct. Many thanks in advance for any help that could be offered. Laugh