LaunchBox Community Forums

Control Launchbox with Retrolinc (USB SNES) adapter ?

Doitsujin

Just bought Premium finding out that Launchbox does NOT recognize my controller :/ Its fine in Windows (10) and all of my emulators. In the (Input) options it simply does not show up ! Test with a 360 pad and no problems with that. But of course i want to be able to control BigBox mode with my SNES pads... Any ideas ? regardsFrown

• 2 weeks later...
SentaiBrad said If it's not in the drop down menu for controllers (Though it should be), try checking the box to use all attached controllers. What type of SNES controller is it? What type of drivers is it saying it uses, i.e. Generic Drivers or something specific?
Sorry for getting back so late to you! Well, even if i select all controllers, will it not show up or react to any inputs in Launchbox. Windows itself has no problem detecting it / them (its actually a dual USB / SNES adapter) https://www.amazon.com/Retro-Link-SNES-Controller-Adapter-Dual/dp/B00BYH9Q4Y Most of the different emulators like SNES9X / FCEUX and such have no difficulties with it either. Of course i can help myself with tools like Xpadder, but a native recognition would be best of course. Thanx, /Peter