LaunchBox Community Forums

Back doesn't function when in options menu in BigBox

Tony

I'm on 6.9 and everything works great except the back button sometimes doesn't function either with ESC or the back button on my 360 controller. I hear the sound as if it's supposed to function but it does nothing; I can't go back into the game selection screen, it just selects my previous selection in the menu. It seems to get confused in thinking I want to go back to a previous selection and gets stuck in a loop between both menu selections. Is this a known issue with the beta? I have just about the same issue if I press ESC too many times. My only other complaint also is that platform videos keep playing very occasionally when also viewing game menu videos though that's not as big a deal to me. I'm using the VLC options if it's any help.

Edit: Also is there any place I can get the clear logos for NES? I went to emumovies and they don't have the same set as what's originally downloaded. I accidentally deleted a few I guess when I ran an image deduper with the wrong settings. 

Edit 2: For any fellow noobs, I'd recommend not running any image de-duplicating programs because it can cause a bit of trouble as it did me. Some dupes, especially logos, are used across different systems and they may have the same hash. I think that caused me about an hour's worth of work to re-download some logos.

Edited by Tony
clarification