LaunchBox Community Forums

NO input for Big Box

UncleDaddySwiss

Suddenly Big Box wont respond to ANY input. No controller, and no keyboard input. Dont know what happened but the only way I can even exit is to CTRL-ALT-DEL and end task from task manager. I even restarted my computer, but still the same.

On a (maybe) unrelated note, I also noticed that the Wii U system I imported over the weekend (only Mario Kart 8 so far) was gone today as well. I had to reimport. Strange things happening today.

Also, I've never even heard of Plays.TV, so not installed.

Edited by UncleDaddySwiss

Ok, I now realised that in addition to missing games, etc, All my Retroarch cores have been reset. Its like Launchbox replaced my Launchbox.xml with  a default Launchbox.xml (new) without my input. Any reason why this would happen?

For that matter, when/why does Launchbox.xml get changed? I notice it got changed and backed up just a few minutes ago and all I did was play a game.

Oh wait, I did just go into the edit dialogue for one of my games, but that doesnt explain some of the missing things. It seems like somehow an older version of launchbox.xml became the "current" version.

Edited by UncleDaddySwiss