LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with Bulk Edit Wizard

scottvf

When I add games it puts the platform as windows and I always us PC (since PC always runs windows anyway) When I edit one game and change it to PC its fine, but when I use the bulk edit wizard by selecting more then one to change it from windows to pc the artwork is gone. It has a blank white square with the logo in it and then I have to re-download the artwork. So when adding more then one game I have to edit them individually to prevent this.

lb.jpg

It's because you are changing the platform name, so the Windows images folder is still there, and now it's creating a PC Images folder. Go in to the ../LaunchBox/Images/ folder, rename Windows to PC (do this for images, music, manuals etc), and overwrite any images. Delete anything that remains and restart LaunchBox. If it's still not there, refresh the cache in the tools menu and you should be good to go from there. Also, don't forget to set the scrape as setting up for the platform. You can import as what ever you want and it will scrape a platform you set it as. Tools -> Manage Platforms, open up PC and Scrape it as Windows. Anything from then on (unless it's from Steam), can be imported as PC and scraped as Windows. This works if you also want to create custom platforms for GOG and Steam specifically, scrape them as Windows.