LaunchBox Community Forums

Remove screenshots and platform image/clear logo

AeronNL

Hey guys,

i have downloaded the recorded hyperspin themes from emumovies, and i enabled the option "Run as background video".

have disabled all of the other stops in the preferences, so all of the platform details etc., but for some reason, some games are stil displaying a screenshot on the bottom part of the screen, which is annoying as it block a part of the vid.

Also, i would like to remove the platform image as wel. Right now i use the Clearlogo, but still, it's in the way sometimes.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Try changing views. Different views have different setups. I know for a fact that in the City Hunter theme, there is a view where it's pretty much just the background and the clear logo in the corner so you know what you have selected. Try changing views, or unchecking certain image related boxes in the settings. Removing the images from your install should be a last resort I think.