LaunchBox Community Forums

Install gameboy in launchbox

SKIIERFOX86

• 1 month later...

I have a problem installing neo Geo pocket and pocket color. Okay I did watch the video more than twice n I did do the complete step even though I pause the video in did the step like that after I was finish still didn't work. Now I do know when I try out RetroArch in I play the neo Geo pocket and neo Geo pocket color games in it play just fine so I was thinking it could be launbox itself . I line up everything right for launchbox just as the vid I was watching

Edited by SKIIERFOX86

Do you have a custom config created? Is that custom config from before RetroArch 1.4.1? If you never created one, delete the -c line, it's trying to load a config that doesn't exist. If you made the custom config before 1.4.1, then recreate it in LaunchBox and set the command line to the new config name as there are some issues with old configs.

Yea I do have a custom config line that I created for the neo Geo pocket n color as well! Everything u see so far is what I done that was showing em the video that I done. Okay so take off the -c line so erase the whole command line n recreate it. What's the different from a old command line from a new command line and who do I do that?

No, the command line hasn't changed, the structure of the configs them selves have changed. So if you made that config from before 1.4.1, you'll need to remake it. Remove the line and test to see if it will launch first. Then we'll know if that's even a problem.