LaunchBox Community Forums

Colecovision V2.1 Launchbox Torrent

hubz

Hi all,

Here is a collection of many hours of work of collecting and creating metadata, images, manuals, and vidoes from various sources for the Colecovision system. Feel free to use and distribute our add this content to the Launchbox Database. Most of it was from other sources (THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE VARIOUS PROJECTS IN THE PAST THAT I WAS ABLE TO PULL STUFF FROM!) but the missing stuff I went ahead and made myself to get it as complete as I was able to get it. You should be able to just drop these in your Launchbox install and be good to. Public Domain Homebrew roms are provided with this torrent but NO commercial games. This is for your convenience.

If you see missing content you can provide or have higher quality images, videos, etc. PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will gladly use them on the next update.

Enjoy! Hopefully this will save people a lot of time. Figured If I am doing it for myself I might as well see if others would like using it.

- Hubz

Colecovision Launchbox V2.1.torrent

Edited by hubz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1