LaunchBox Community Forums

A good option to be included in BigBox

dexther@hotmail.it

As Maximus Arcade. You can use various combinations of keys to exit from the emulator and return to the front end. I know the automation option but does not work very well. I ask this because I have a CRT arcade cabinet that travels ONLY to 640x480 with emudrive. And I do not have many keys available if the canons 6 + 6 + 2 (player 1 end 2). Thank you.

The controller automation options don't need to be assigned to just a single key. The workaround for controls with a smaller amount of buttons is to assign a Hold or Modifier key. So in Controller Automations case, you set the hold button, then you set the keys for the other functions. To perform one of these functions, you press the hold key then the appropriate key for the function you want.

I believe this is what you were getting at, but I can't really tell, so if you're asking about something different then please let me know.

I would not mind it could implement the exit from an emulator and return to bigboxes like maximus arcade.
a very convenient option.
In addition there are people who use (type I) also the frontend of cabs with 640x480 resolutions with CRT_Emudrive etc etc.
it would be nice that Themi etc etc you could adapt to the resolution with which they run. Thank you.