LaunchBox Community Forums

Not switching platform? No voice recognition?

NLS

Probably I should open two separate threads, but anyway.

I am testing my (full version of) LaunchBox on a slow (but modern) laptop (Win10 x64, 4GB, i3 6006U). Fully updated, also latest VLC and latest CODECs (if it matters).

Fully downloaded assets from EmuMovies.

BigBox takes several minutes to start, but I won't talk about this, as my collection (for that laptop) is on USB3 disks.

The problems are different.

1) Voice recognition is enabled but never worked (microphone is ok and "tuned"). Never ever caught my any "start word".

2) I only tried Critical Zone, but it seems that big box starts at the last selected platform (which is ok), plays that platform video, but when I switch to another platform, it still plays the previous video and shows previous info like I never switched. I tried both with just moving right or left AND with moving and then pressing enter. Also mouse is enabled but it doesn't "click" the platform...

BTW I not so sure if CriticalZone (and LaunchBox) is properly touch enabled (ok I tried with tablet teamviewer - not the best test)... Scrolling though the lists should be possible by "touch and slide" and this doesn't work either.

Any ideas?