LaunchBox Community Forums

ExoDOS and Win3XO export to launchbox, but corrupt...

cleverest

Hey everyone had a hard drive fail with these collections on them, SUCKS.....I wanted to start doodling and trying to get some to work in LB since it seems that will be delayed now....I got most of the data rescued off the drive, thankfully, but there appears to be some casualties...namely with the EXODOS folder, I only have the EXODOS collection in a massive zip file, but no longer have the 300+FB Win3XO file....I need that one to uncompress over my existing collection and re-run the setup....I believe I have all the games that were in the games folder, but need everything else.

Is anyone will to share or provide where I can download the Win3XO collection WITHOUT the game?  I mean every other file/folder would be awesome...I dread having to DL that file again....Thanks!

- Brett