LaunchBox Community Forums

trying to make a theme is any of this possible?

emko

4b0ee04aacb30c84c7d327c389a4222b.jpg

some fast mockup of what i want to do 

i want to remove the game details view instead have just a games list

- pressing ENTER on a game on the list would launch it and if it has other version it would ask what version to play same if it has more then one emulator 

- show each games achievements and users progress showing unlock and letting users move over each one to see the name and points value - i really  don't like the current hidden menu system 

- if game  has no achievements show a block of images instead, maybe screenshots 

- make the action buttons into images like rating when user is over it should open up a rating menu, pressing enter on favorite and completed are buttons so should toggle between their states 

- options button would give you all the options like view images, manuals etc 

- for some systems like arcade where there is no box art i want to have it show something else or change up the view so that the video takes more of the left over space